- Special chamber design has greatly decreased dust levels and improved detection accuracy.
- Dual LEDs for 360-degree visibility.
- Advanced technology enables this detector to increase its precision in fire detection, improve signals to avoid noise.
- interference and thus reduce unwanted false alarm.
- Low current consumption that allows more detectors to be used with each control panel.
- Dual contacts on the base which enhance the connecting stability between sensor and base.
- All bases are fitted with a shorting spring to permit maintenance without disconnecting when removing the detector head.
Voltage Range: A12 ~ 30V DC
Standby Current: 55μ
Alarm Current @24V DC: 40mA
Sensitivity Setting: Comply to EN54
Thermal Setting: 58°C
Response Grade: Comply to EN54, Grade 1
Ambient Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
Material: Fire-proof plastic
Dimensions: 102mm (Dia.) x 58mm (H)